James Ferguson - President & CEO
· A proven leader with 28 years of strategic marketing experience in both B2C and B2B segments
· Founder and CEO of Big Idea Group
· Passionate about giving back to the community and helping non-profit organizations
· Licensed private pilot and is a USSF Grade 7 soccer referee
Meet James →
Kim Wehby - Creative Design
· A seasoned designer with more than 25 years of experience in bringing ideas to life through graphic design, across a wide range of print, web and word-of-mouth marketing campaigns
· Adept at managing multi- faceted, complex projects to completion
· Passionate about details as well as both strategically and visually creative
· A fun fact about Kim: she can write completely backwards (or write forward with one hand while writing backwards with the other)!
Meet Kim →
Matt Weinland - Media Strategy
· An innovative media strategist with more than 25 years of experience in B2C and B2B segments
· Has held numerous senior-level positions in marketing research, radio, tv, and agencies as well as at national companies on the client side
· Goal is to marry emerging marketing technologies with psychology to develop proven, successful media strategies
· Minored in philosophy and psychology and will be a therapist in a future life
Meet Matt →
Suzy Weinland - Senior Writer & Editor
· An accomplished writer, editor and proofreader with more than 25 years of experience across multiple content platforms and throughout a wide range of audiences
· Detail-oriented project manager with a propensity for organization and delivering top-notch outcomes
· Professionally-trained singer who loves yoga, gardening and spending as much time as possible with her husband and their two teenagers
Meet Suzy →
Jenny Ferguson - Operations
· Tackles complex projects with enthusiasm and persistence (She’s been married to James since 1989.)
· Insists that details matter -- a lot, especially the Oxford comma
· Loves to edit anything – text, houses, yards (You name it. She’ll improve it.)
· Spends as much time as possible outside working in her yard or walking the family’s dogs
· May be the only person you’ve ever met who was born and raised in Bakersfield, Calif. Yes...that town, the one you drove through
Meet Jenny →
Liz Plachecki - Social Media
• Social media guru with eight plus years of experience in social media strategy, project management, and client management
• Creates and manages social and digital media strategies for local and national clients
• Coming up with clever new hashtags makes her day!
• Liz's moves on the basketball court earned her a spot in her high school's Athletic Hall of Fame
Meet Liz →
Anna Sikora - Strategic Planning & Public Relations
· A seasoned PR go-getter with experience in B2B, lifestyle, tech, and healthcare IT segments
· Mentor to startups and partner to brands making an impact
· Best compliment she's received: "Anna willingly throws 20 balls in the air, and somehow manages to bob & weave and get it done right without breaking a sweat."
Meet Anna →
Jack Hughes - Project Management
· Fresh off the boat from Ohio University’s College of Business (go Bobcats!), Jack brings a fresh point of view and his relentless work ethic to Big Idea Group.
· In addition to having interned at BIG during the summer of 2016, Jack set up, created content, and managed Ohio University’s Office of Industry Partnerships blog and social media presence while in school there.
· Jack loves adventure and experiencing new people, places, and ideas. Always on the move, Jack is ready and eager to handle whatever challenges a project may bring.
· Jack loves building communities wherever he goes as much as he loves new and innovative ideas. Excited by the prospect of working with a wide variety of clients with unique needs, Jack works to foster relationships and bring mutual success to BIG and everyone involved with their work.
· Jack is a seasoned camp counselor and outdoor enthusiast, who enjoys camping, hiking, and exploring.
Meet Jack →
Drew Hutson - Account Management
· A relationship builder with a passion for strategic branding and marketing.
· Began his career at 16 in websites and digital for small business and agencies.
· Born and bred in Cincinnati with four years in Indianapolis at Butler University.
· Lively sports fan and a single-digit handicap golfer.
· He and his fiancée are deeply committed to global mission work. They spent a month in Uganda & Kenya last year and are preparing to go back in 2018!
Meet Drew →
Braidi Kase - Web Development
· An innovative professional with over twelve years of experience in web development, digital signage, and media
· Stays on the cutting edge with the latest trends in technology
· Pixel perfect HTML & CSS coding is one of his specialties
· A seasoned traveler who enjoys exploring new places in his spare time
Meet Braidi →