James Ferguson - President & CEO
· A proven leader with 28 years of strategic marketing experience in both B2C and B2B segments
· Founder and CEO of Big Idea Group
· Passionate about giving back to the community and helping non-profit organizations
· Licensed private pilot and is a USSF Grade 7 soccer referee
Meet James →
Kim Wehby - Creative Design
· A seasoned designer with more than 25 years of experience in bringing ideas to life through graphic design, across a wide range of print, web and word-of-mouth marketing campaigns
· Adept at managing multi- faceted, complex projects to completion
· Passionate about details as well as both strategically and visually creative
· A fun fact about Kim: she can write completely backwards (or write forward with one hand while writing backwards with the other)!
Meet Kim →
Matt Weinland - Media Strategy
· An innovative media strategist with more than 25 years of experience in B2C and B2B segments
· Has held numerous senior-level positions in marketing research, radio, tv, and agencies as well as at national companies on the client side
· Goal is to marry emerging marketing technologies with psychology to develop proven, successful media strategies
· Minored in philosophy and psychology and will be a therapist in a future life
Meet Matt →
Suzy Weinland - Senior Writer & Editor
· An accomplished writer, editor and proofreader with more than 25 years of experience across multiple content platforms and throughout a wide range of audiences
· Detail-oriented project manager with a propensity for organization and delivering top-notch outcomes
· Professionally-trained singer who loves yoga, gardening and spending as much time as possible with her husband and their two teenagers
Meet Suzy →
Jenny Ferguson - Mayhem Maven & Copy Slayer
· Tackles complex projects with enthusiasm and persistence (She’s been married to James since 1989.)
· Insists that details matter -- a lot, especially the Oxford comma
· Loves to edit anything – text, houses, yards (You name it. She’ll improve it.)
· Spends as much time as possible outside working in her yard or walking the family’s dogs
· May be the only person you’ve ever met who was born and raised in Bakersfield, Calif. Yes...that town, the one you drove through
Meet Jenny →
Liz Plachecki - Social Media
• Social media guru with eight plus years of experience in social media strategy, project management, and client management
• Creates and manages social and digital media strategies for local and national clients
• Coming up with clever new hashtags makes her day!
• Liz's moves on the basketball court earned her a spot in her high school's Athletic Hall of Fame
Meet Liz →
Anna Sikora - Strategic Planning & Public Relations
· A seasoned PR go-getter with experience in B2B, lifestyle, tech, and healthcare IT segments
· Mentor to startups and partner to brands making an impact
· Best compliment she's received: "Anna willingly throws 20 balls in the air, and somehow manages to bob & weave and get it done right without breaking a sweat."
Meet Anna →
Drew Hutson - Account Management
· A relationship builder with a passion for strategic branding and marketing.
· Began his career at 16 in websites and digital for small business and agencies.
· Born and bred in Cincinnati with four years in Indianapolis at Butler University.
· Lively sports fan and a single-digit handicap golfer.
· He and his fiancée are deeply committed to global mission work. They spent a month in Uganda & Kenya last year and are preparing to go back in 2018!
Meet Drew →
Braidi Kase - Web Development
· An innovative professional with over twelve years of experience in web development, digital signage, and media
· Stays on the cutting edge with the latest trends in technology
· Pixel perfect HTML & CSS coding is one of his specialties
· A seasoned traveler who enjoys exploring new places in his spare time
Meet Braidi →